Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Baby

Megan
Meg
Meggie
Meg-Pie
Mega-linda (I'm not sure where this came from, but I tell her it means "my beautiful Megan", since linda is Spanish for beautiful).
Punky Doodle
Flo
Flo-linda.....

We call this little girl many things, but mostly, we call her, "A BLESSING!"!



When I first found out she was on her way, I hyperventilated....for months. Clara was only two-and-a-half months old when I got pregnant with her, and four months old when we found out. However, four years later, I can't imagine life without this sweet girl in my life. God, in His infinite wisdom, knew that if we waited any longer to have another baby, we would have been afraid to when we found out that Clara had a genetic disorder. He also knew Clara would need a baby sister to love her, encourage her, and challenge her every single day. I believe, with all my heart, that keeping up with Megan is what has brought Clara as far as she has come with her physical strength.



She is sunshine on a cloudy day.



She is sweet to the core.



She is tender-hearted.



She regularly puts my face in her little hands and says, "Mommy, I love you so very much."



She is an encourager, already.



During some of our darkest moments, she has cheered us up without fail. There is never a day that goes by that this little one does not make me laugh and smile.


 

She has her Daddy's charm. (...and his heart, too, for that matter.) :-)



She is as busy as anyone I know and she loves to run. She never walks anywhere. She flits, bounces, jumps, hops, skips, or dances to her next location. Her favorite thing to do is hop on one foot!




 She never met an accessory she didn't like. :-)



Did I mention how much she loves her sisters?









If I could, I would freeze her at this age forever.





Happy 4th Birthday, my Little Sunshine! Mommy loves you more than words can say!

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. That was the sweetest post. Made me smile and cry. Happy Birthday, Megan! You are a beautiful little girl with a great big purpose. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete