Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Perfect, Spring-Like Day

I am praying that today was the beginning of some fabulous weather. I have to say, "Spring-like", because there is always that chance that it will be snowing next week, but for today.....the weather here was GREAT! It stayed in the high 50's to low 60's ALL DAY and my feet were FREE!!


Clara and Megan spent some quality time soaking in the rays.


 They had a ball on the play scape.

This sweet girl is definitely building some muscles!



We played in the big field across the street.




Alyssa had a friend over, and they spent a long time walking around in the beautiful, old cemetery behind our house.







We roasted hot dogs over the fire,






and had s'mores for dessert.


We even had our very own "s'mores bartender." You could also call her our "mallow-hop". Either way, Emilie had it all laid out, making it so much easier and more fun for the rest of us.


The girls rode bikes....all of them...





 (Would someone please get this child's hair out of her face? Where is her mother??)

and played many rounds of hide-and-go-seek. (Sorry, no pictures. I thought  I might give away their hiding places if I took pictures of them hiding...and then they would be mad at me.) :-)

Overall, one fan-tabulous day!!

I hope that where ever you were today, your day was beautiful, too!

Blessings!
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment