Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

It was a beautiful day yesterday!! It got somewhere in the high 40's or low 50's and for us, it was like Spring! At one point I was in the kitchen and looked out of the window (that I LOVE) and saw all four girls in the yard playing "school". They had set up a chalkboard easel, four chairs, and had their mascot there, to boot. :-) It was absolutely precious. Although, I did have to wonder what they do when they play "school". What do you think their teacher imitation is like? I am sure I will never know. :-)



Being very studious.


I wonder what they are looking at? A bird? A plane? Superman (Daddy) was still at work.












 Clara loves that Beginner's Bible.



 Proof that some girls never have to be taught how to accessorize. :-)




There's always time for recess. :-)
We love Lucy! She's just one of the girls now.


Won't you please?
Won't you please?
Please won't you be...


my neighbor?


Bye neighbor!! 

Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment