Thursday, April 8, 2010

Too Late for Easter?

I know it has almost been a week since Easter, but I didn't want to let it pass completely without posting some of the fun things we did! On the day before Easter (Easter Eve?), we went to the big egg hunt in Jefferson for lots of fun. Then on Easter Day, we went to church to worship and then to Grandma Jackie's for food and fun!

There was lots of egg-dying...





And cupcake decorating....




Cupcake walking (and Clara actually won one!)




Egg hunting....

Clara got tired and sat where she was to collect her loot. :-)


Success!



Plain 'ole cuteness...



Fun at Grandma Jackie's house.....



And most importantly, we went to church to worship our risen Lord. These pictures are taken in the Prayer Garden at church. It's become a tradition since I can never get my act together at home before we go to church. Also, since it is rare for us to all go to church at the same time on Easter, it has become necessary to take all pictures after the service. The life of musicians. :-)




And don't forget a handsome Daddy!


Thanks for letting me share. :-) I hope you had a glorious Easter Day.

Love,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment