Thursday, November 19, 2009

Papa's Pride and Joy

This past weekend, we went to visit my parents. Jan Brett, one of my most favorite children's authors/illustrators was in Newnan and I was dying to meet her! (I will post those pics soon!). While there, we couldn't resist a photo op with my Dad's 1963 Chevy pick-up truck that he just remodeled. Here are our Ga Dawgs!

They are not in the right order because I am having a really hard time with pictures on my blog. Robyn...HEEELLLP!!

Megan and Clara in the front seat together.


The truck. So pretty I am almost afraid to touch it!

Future cheerleaders? Only if the uniform is as modest as what they are wearing in this picture. :-)


Hangin' out on the tailgate. We can't call it "tail-gating"... There's no food!!
Have a blessed day!
Love,
Jeannie



No comments:

Post a Comment